The Human Resources and Administrative Assistant demonstrates ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, with excellent leadership, management, communication, and organizational skills.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, development studies, social sciences, or any related field
- Knowledge of Thai laws, rules and regulations that apply to the operation of inter-governmental organizations
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in international non-profit organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership and management skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Strategic thinker, able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to stay calm in busy and stressful situations
- Ability to handle disciplinary issues appropriately
- Good negotiation abilities; multi-tasking ability
- Ability to act as a mediator when staff conflicts arise
- Ability to keep confidential matters confidential
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and summarize financial records for accuracy and conformity to procedures, rules, and regulations proficiency in Thai and English
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking and multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as an integrated team/li>
- Supports human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing applicants.
- Provides orientation for new staff by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
- Maintains human resources records for staff by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Administers staff benefit program including medical and life insurance, social security, and staff insure saving fund program, by advising staff of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, and notifying staff of approvals.
- Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Sets up and schedules complicated meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Liaise with government offices for acquisition of expatriate staff visas and work permits. Handling with document and keep track of information of visa and work permit of staff.
- Facilitate acquisitions/ procurement and payments
- Ensure filing is up to date for the Operation Support Department on various subjects, including lists of suppliers, contractors, consultants, etc.
- Assist the Finance unit in preparing requests for payment forms and summary table of daily/weekly payments, and regular follow up with the donor on payments status, etc.
- Oversees office equipment and supplies, ensuring that all office equipment and supplies, such as stationery, are present and in acceptable condition.
- Maintain inventory of office facility equipment, instruments, furniture, etc.
- Provide reception duties: answering the phone, welcoming visitors, and making/ follow-up of appointments and maintain calendar of work and travel schedules.
- Coordinate work with the clerk for daily administrative work; collect and distribute incoming mail, check the completion and cleanliness of the office, notify the landlord of any damage to the office facilities, supervise the cleaning of the RIMES housing unit in AIT, keep track of the server room A/C cleaning and ensure that A/C is maintained according to the schedule, and manage the transportation needs of staff and visitors.
- Assess procurement requirements, prepare procurement plans, draft specifications and initiate procurement process
- Assist to prepare procurement / tender documents for PR RFQs, RFPs, P.O. etc for procurement.
- Evaluate tenders and quotation documents as and when required.
- Check quality of deliverables and ensure that procured items are delivered properly as per specification as well as contract agreement and deal with performance evaluation of vendors
- Assist to ensure timely procurement of goods/logistical requirement and services through monitoring the procurement progress and follow up with vendors.
- Prepare reports on procurement for project management
- Other relevant duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head-Operation Support Department
Ms. Dusadee Padungkul
Head-Operation Support Department
Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System
AIT Campus, 58 Moo 9 Paholyothin Rd., Klong 1,
Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.