RIMES Regional Facility, AIT Campus, 59 Moo 9 Paholyothin Rd., Klong 1, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand.
- Monthly base salary negotiable, commensurate with qualifications
- Housing allowance
- Health, life insurance
- Annual leave allowance of 24 days
- Preferably Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Communication and Technology, or related fields.
- Excellent knowledge of app development in android, IOS or hybrid platform with strong knowledge in database management with MySQL
- Strong knowledge of development of Application programing interface (APIs)
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Strong technical knowledge of systems networking, databases, and web development
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX designing software such as figma photoshop or Strong Knowledge in working with Web Map services, Open Layers, and
- GIS related skills will be preferred but not required.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Ionic, Angular, Typescript, CSS, HTML, with thorough knowledge of mobile app workflow, with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; English proficiency in communication, presentation, and report writing
- Self-motivated, with ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities; flexibility and ability to work hard independently and in a team; ability to work in a high-pressure on-call environment
The Mobile Application developer shall develop hybrid app with a standard framework for sector specific applications. Specific tasks include:
- Planning, design, development, testing, and validation of new applications, solutions, and processes to meet user needs and requirements effectively and efficiently
- System configuration and API development for integration of Real time data feeds Earthquake monitoring and processing.
- Building web platform for observation data collection and visualization
- Understanding and processing different forecast data formats used by RIMES
- Assurance of system and product reliability, scalability, extensibility, security, and performance
- Timely delivery of systems, products, and processes and regular reporting of project progress
- Documentation of system/ product development
- Planning, design, development, and delivery of users training
- Implementation and seamless integration of new system with existing systems
- Testing of new technologies, approaches, and solutions, and integration into system development work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Team Leader – Systems Research and Development
Ms. Dusadee Moya
Human Resource Officer
Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System
RIMES Program Unit
PO Box 4 Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.