RIMES Regional Facility, AIT Campus, 59 Moo 9 Paholyothin Rd., Klong 1, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand.
- Monthly base salary negotiable, commensurate with qualifications
- Housing allowance
- Health, life insurance
- Annual leave allowance of 24 days
Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; extensive knowledge of data processing, and enterprise software applications; strong technical knowledge of systems networking, databases, and web development
- Master’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of processing of structured and unstructured data, with strong analytical skills and ability to understand, classify data and analyze patterns
- Strong technical knowledge of database architecture, and machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge about data mining and weather data formats
- Knowledge of data management and visualization of analytics
- Knowledge of Cloud services and platforms will be an added advantage
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or data mining or similar role with solid understanding of supervised, unsupervised learning, clustering, artificial neural networks, etc.,
- Experience using distributed data and computing tools like, MapReduce, MySQL, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Experience in creating data models and algorithms
- Ability to use data visualization tools Tableau, D3, ggplot/2, Seaborn etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; English proficiency in communication, presentation, and report writing
- Self-motivated, with ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities; flexibility and ability to work hard independently and in a team; ability to work in a high-pressure on-call environment
- Assurance of system and product reliability, scalability, extensibility, security, and performance
- Timely delivery of systems, products, and processes and regular reporting of project progress
- Documentation of system/ product development
- Planning, design, development, and delivery of users training
- Implementation and seamless integration of new system with existing systems
- Testing of new technologies, approaches, and solutions, and integration into system development work
Ms. Dusadee Moya
Human Resource Officer
Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System
RIMES Program Unit
PO Box 4 Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.