- Completion of bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum of 7 of progressively responsible professional experience in accounting, finance, budget.
- Postgraduate degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in accounting, finance, budget.
- Professional certification in Accounting or Finance is desirable.
- Experience in analyzing data and preparing management reports
- Work experience from reputable audit firms, international organizations, or donor organizations
- Knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and standards.
- At least five years of relevant work experience in financial management, auditing, or accounting, after obtaining stipulated qualification. Experience with donor-funded and public sector projects will be given due consideration.
- Ability to apply conceptual, analytical, and evaluative skills in accounting operations.
- Ability to prepare and maintain the full set of accounts
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Infor SunSystems or other Accounting Software (for non-profit)
- Fluency in oral and written English and Thai
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of international donor agency requirements and regulations
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow through on tasks
- Flexible, creative, responsive, able to take initiative, open to learning
- Able to work within systems and procedures, work effectively in a small team environment involving the sharing of information and at times sharing workloads
- Able to analyze and integrate potentially conflicting numerical, verbal, and other data from a number of sources
- Willing to demonstrate, apply and share expert technical knowledge across the organization
- Able to work independently and multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Assist in the customizing and maintain accounting software for CARE project
- Assist in the preparation of the budget in accordance with the CARE Project's annual work plan.
- Assist with the formulation of the annual cash plan for the CARE Project, based on the annual work plan.
- Assist with finalizing and uploading the annual budget to the MIS system and assist the FMS in preparing monthly monitoring reports that compare actual expenditures to the budget.
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly disbursement forecasts for all CARE Project components in accordance with the project's procurement strategy and work plan/cash plan.
- Assist in preparing quarterly cash forecasts in coordination with the CARE Project team and submit to the donor for advance and replenishment of advance.
- Assist in preparing and processing Statement of Expenditure (SoE) in accordance with the World Bank's Disbursement Guidelines.
- Assist in assuring compliance with RIMES's system of control and CARE Project specific standards (such as the Operations Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, and the World Bank's fiduciary norms, etc.) while processing payments.
- Assist in handling the financial aspects of active contracts, including payment terms, purchase orders.
- Assist in preparing quarterly financial summaries for assessment and approval by the Project Director and the World Bank.
Ms. Dusadee Padungkul
Head-Operation Support Department
Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System
AIT Campus, 58 Moo 9 Paholyothin Rd., Klong 1,
Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.